Neal Bharat Patel Nashville Resume
300 Seven Springs Way, Phone: On Request
Brentwood, TN 37027 Email: email@example.com
Enthusiastic, hardworking and experienced sales professional seeking to align my scientific background and outgoing personality with an advancing opportunity to exemplify sales growth within Janssen Pharmaceuticals.
Areas of Expertise
|▪ Team Collaboration
▪ Training Development
▪ Marketing & Sales
▪ Customer Satisfaction
|▪ HIPAA Policies & Procedures
▪ Microsoft Office Suite
▪ Multi-tasking & Problem Solving
▪ Technologically Savvy
|▪ Project Development & Mgmt.
▪ Time Management
▪ Analyzing information
The University of Tennessee at Knoxville
Bachelor of Science: Biochemistry with Cellular and Molecular Biology (BCMB)
Cum Laude, top 25% of class
Financed 100% of college education by full scholarship
JANSSEN PHARMACEUTICALS — Company of Johnson & Johnson, Nashville, TN
— Cardiology & Institutional Sales Specialist June 2015—Present
- Initially incorporating a post-graduate internship within specialty sales that aids in communication and teamwork to exceed territory expectations, objectives, and goals.
- Within six months, upper management was surprised from the consistent growth from baseline in Nashville West territory, therefore earned a rare opportunity to be promoted to a full-time specialty role (typically requires 5+ years experience) in the same territory at 23 years old.
- Cognitive understanding of cardiovascular physiology and anticoagulation — sold factor Xa inhibitor, Xarelto.
- Conducts calls with a variety of specialty retail stakeholders such as cardiologists, pulmonologists, oncologists, vascular surgeons and non-retail business accounts to establish long-term relationships to promote sales growth.
- Territory specific hospital accounts include: Vanderbilt, VA, Maury Regional, Gateway Medical, Blanchfield Army Hospital, Tristar Skyline Medical, Williamson Medical, Southern Tennessee Regional.
- Accomplishments include currently trending President’s Circle for year 2016 (top 10% performing territories).
- Demonstrating high percentage growth in territory within very short amount of time, within 7 months overall ranking #16 out of 265 territories.
- Exceeding MBOs (Manager Based Objectives) including sales goal attainment and showing consistent resiliency against the competition and market obstacles.
- High performing sales record is updated and readily available to view at your request.
WALMART PHARMACY, Knoxville, TN June 2014—Dec. 2014 — Registered Pharmacy Technician
- Communicating thoroughly with physicians and healthcare professionals regarding distribution of pharmaceutical drugs or refill requests verifying that information is complete and accurate.
- Understanding the overall logistics of how written prescriptions are filled in regards to cost/savings—formulary changes, overall benefit of branded vs. generic medication available, and long-term incentives for the pharmacy.
- Prepare insurance claim forms and evaluate insurance denials and alternatives, moreover explanation of benefits.
- Strong grasp of efficacy/safety of drug classes—memorizing large amounts of information and being able to answer questions about medication.
UT CONFERENCES CENTER, Knoxville, TN May 2011—May 2012
— Student Conferences Coordinator
- Worked alongside a large membered team specifically, the Logistics and Executive Operations Crew.
- Main objective is making sure all necessary supplies for an event were present in a timely fashion as well as demonstrating a friendly, outgoing, and energetic personality ensuring customer satisfaction.
BEST BUY, Chattanooga, TN May 2010—Sept. 2011
— Computer Sales Representative
- Sold computer products by applying skills like problem-solving and product knowledge to find solutions for customer’s technological needs.
- Consulting customers with complex issues regarding software installation and performing repairs on internal parts of electronics.
- Our sales team expanded total region revenues from 10th out of 12 locations to 3rd within twelve months; moreover, at age 17, I was awarded one of top ranked representatives in region for computer sales— given the nickname “real deal Neal” by superiors.
Achievements and Activities
Certificate of Registration for Pharmacy Technician
- Obtained by the Health Board of the State of Tennessee. Expiration — 10/2016.
Molecular Operating Environment (MOE)
- A computer program strongly supports drug design through protein structure analysis, data processing of small molecules, docking study of proteins and small molecules, and calculating energetically favorable interactions among compounds in regards to Computational Biology/Bioinformatics.
American Red Cross (Volunteer) Jan. 2011—May 2012
- Participated by volunteering at UT Medical Health Center as well as planning blood drives on UT campus. Raised $750 for PUSH America supporting children with disabilities by running a half-marathon.
Pi Kappa Phi Fraternity Aug. 2010—May 2014
- Served in leadership roles including: Recruitment Chair, member of the Social Committee. In August 2013, played a key role in recruiting most number of incoming freshmen out of any other chapter in U.S.
(#1 out of 178 chapters- 51 recruits)
Student Government Association (SGA) Sept. 2010—Sept. 2013
- Campus Outreach Committee. Purpose of committee is to serve the school community by providing an array of amenities to various organizations, faculty, students, and staff. In Sept. 2012, I was publicly elected by the entire student body to serve as one of eleven Student Senators.